Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Stock alerts

Started by zenozip [516487] on in Suggestions.

6 replies · 87 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
12
Authority score
26 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
zenozip [516487]
Wouldn't it be great if you could purchase a "stock alerter" in-game..? An item that lets you know when a stock has reached certain threshholds?
for example it would mail you like a stock broker to tell you that EVL now sells for $450 a piece.

The upper and lower limits are set by the player. The alerts also set by the player.
Second2none [1615950]
Wow, there are some haters in the world... here we are trying to help, and still get 2 downvotes, not that I care much for votes... I just feel pity for those people who didn't get enough hugs from their mom, dont be sad. hit a pillow maybe it helps?

Or if you want a friend, buy a dog!
zenozip [516487]
eh? I never downvoted anyone <_<;; This is the first time I looked at this post after making it... here... all previous posters can have an upvote.