Where can I find tutorials for uploading images to torn
Tutorials for uploading to torn
Started by lazygamer [2650188] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 10
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 64 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 54 / 100
Most-liked replies
- VladBull [2321305] Committee
· 2 likes ·
How to Embed YouTube, photo, etc + edit GIFs
- go to a site like imgur.com or snag.gy,
- take a screenshot of what you want to post and upload it in one of those sites, the instructions to upload images there are pretty simple.
- Grab the link and put it in here:
[image: snipboard.io]
[image: snipboard.io]
- click add image and the magic happens
- take a screenshot of what you want to post and upload it in one of those sites, the instructions to upload images there are pretty simple.
- Grab the link and put it in here:
[image: snipboard.io]
[image: snipboard.io]
- click add image and the magic happens
What is given link is not valid, I can upload from imagure to faction forum but not to faction recruitment forum
all image links with the .jpg tag should be valid
in imgur's case, this is how you grab the link:
[image: snipboard.io]
in imgur's case, this is how you grab the link:
[image: snipboard.io]
I just send the picture to a friend in discord, click share button there to get the direct link, copy the link n post it here.
It's tricky to use other websites to post n get direct link of the image when u on phone
It's tricky to use other websites to post n get direct link of the image when u on phone
Aren't those only visable for you and your friend?
i believe they are visible to everyone. I also use discord to host images.
I just right click and click copy image, and paste it.
I just right click and click copy image, and paste it.
Thanks
You could always go to your torn profile upload an image there and copy the link to use. That is what I do because sometimes it just doesn't work.
Oops
Nah. Once you post the link in image box thingy, it will show in torn.