why game say my flail is worth 500 mil?[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
Big glitch?
Started by CorkiMain46 [2625639] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 19
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 50 / 100
- Engagement score
- 56 / 100
I'm guessing that Flails don't sell too often and one or two RW recently sold in bazaars, throwing off the value
I'll give u 100k
That number isn't the value, rather it's how much TornTools is recommending you to send over to me, hence you should send over 525m as soon as possible to me :)
It's not a glitch, it's the market value of the Flail which is based on the average amount that people bought it for a time period (I believe it's 24 hours? though I'm not sure). Most probably someone bought an Orange or Red quality Flail (which can be rarely acquired from Ranked War caches) which are usually sold for a high price. The market value should stabilize in a day or two.
Until (if) RW weapons are tracked by the system differently than regular weapons, this will occur.
Time to sell my flail
Buying flail 400m xD