Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Pride Month

Started by Champion [1927067] on in Graveyard.

210 replies · 6.93k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 211 / 211 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

yewnit [2592654]
Me: "It's been a few days, I wonder if this thread turned into another LGBT shitshow like the rest"

Skips everything and only reads the most recent comment on the last page (AKA the above comment)

Me: "I honestly expected to see 'bigot' used at least 15 times in the chain of replies, we're actually making some very nice progress for once"
yewnit [2592654]
Being safe violates their rights to not being safe, thus encroaching on their rights. Get with the times man.

And Christians are just an excellent scapegoat to label as the issue for gay people, because originally the religion was against being gay. This is completely ignoring the fact that the entire religion recently conformed to accept gay people by deciding to realize they "mistranslated" the text in the bible from "man shall not lay with man" to "man shall not lay with child".

inb4 it's "mistranslated" again to "man shall not lay with martian" for the pedo rights movement in year 2590. (Yes it's a bad joke but ya'll gonna downvote me anyway so why the hell not)
Beerstein [1322136]
The f**k, I thought itwas bad enough Torn allowed this hate spreading shit in Politics forum, allowing it in GD now, wow.
Xinny [1671911]
He ain't wrong though. And then the instant it is July 1st, all that gets thrown out the window, hence why people hate it when companies and corporations pretend to care.
Tyrion [1967379]
What I get from this, is you assuming I have discriminated anyone myself in the past while you don't even know me, yet you deem it fit to put me in another box again, in the name of equality or justice to those that have been put there in the past by whatever notion.

This is exactly the reason I speak up with my points of view here at times.

Just think about it for a moment eh...
bogie [148747] Admin Staff
Several people have been forum banned and jailed following discriminatory comments posted here, if people are just going to continue to derail with discriminatory rhetoric then we have no issue in just outright removing their capacity to post here. Torn isn't a platform to spread hate speech, we aren't being "woke" for the sake of corporate profits, we genuinely do support the community for which Pride is for and have no issue in actively removing those who would seek to discriminate.

And because I'm sure some people will make the "mUh FrEe SpEeCh" argument, I'll get this one out early:
[image: imgs.xkcd.com]


Once again, I wish all a happy pride, and hope for this thread to remain as a positive one, if you are just here to argue that then I'll remove your post and your forum privileges henceforth.
Tyrion [1967379]
Staff edit. You were told to stop your continued hate speech and derailment, your forum privileges are hereby revoked.