Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Pull current points price from API

Started by moleyt [2654169] on in API Development.

2 replies · 143 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
70 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100

Most-liked replies

moleyt [2654169]
Please tell me if I'm being blind... I cant see a way of pulling the current price of points from the API. I'm talking about the average price that Torn plots on the graph when you go to the points market.

Is it possible to get this current value, or do I need to pull all the visible points listings and work out the average from that?