Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

SSL and chaining

Started by Jamster12312 [1196487] on in Questions & Answers.

24 replies · 907 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 25 / 25 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Robbo [1826175]
Why would you want to?

If you find warring fun, sustaining ssl while contributing the same as a xanax user isnt sustainable for 99.99% of the average player.

Wasting money on boosters for standard chaining is moronic unless youre super wealthy. You get no benefit for the cost apart from misplaced pride you perform the same as someone using xanax that is free from the faction.

Like, the fhc and cost of not investing that money will more than cover your rehab bills for at least 5 years. Thats why ssl dodging rehab bills but spend on boosters is laughable.

Just take xanax and plan financially long term, rehab bilsl are easily affordable if you do this
dunmugmeh [538353]
I have played the game a long time and i am set in my ways... maybe for the bad ...

I am prepared to throw FHC at it. But in wars it really is very perilous for me lots of group attacks from rabid field mice.

I have used FHC to chain and will use more.
philoten [1646213]
Maybe someone people just don't focus on stats and prefer other aspects of the game. I mean I was SSL up until

[image: i.gyazo.com]

Now, am I an everyday never miss a xan user?

Not at all.

Am I now stat focused?

Hell no.

Am I keeping up on a commitment I made to someone?

100%

But that's not why I play this game. There is more to the game then just a stat race and its saddening that people seems to forget this. Lots of people can be active, enjoy the game.


You can still make hits, you can still support your faction. Will you be the top hitter? probably not. Should that bother you? Not at all.

Think about other ways you can help your faction. Think about parts of the game you DO enjoy and how you can support your faction with your strengths.

Play the game YOUR WAY. You will find those you accept you and enjoy your company and you all can grow by providing differing things for your little family.
Silver_Rose [1642775]
there lot of jobs in torn that you get energy from, pub, farms and candle shop,
you could invest in MCS stocks and get weekly energy that way too
Josephine [1923258] Wiki Contributor
Realistically? Get a candle/farm job for job points, or restaurant with cans to spam. Get MCS. Stack with 150e + 1 LSD + cans + job points, on restaurant the cooldown will be 24h and job points will have reset by the time of war. Don't stack with more LSD, you'll either require a century to stack or OD and cry.

Xanax taken 50
Attacks won 22,757
Total respect 162,138

I don't exactly make good life decisions but point being, you can war and chain in SSL. It's far from easy but SSL isn't a reason not to war.