Hello GD,
I rarely venture here but my rather well known spouse Dexy has hit the 5000 day mark. She can post her own achievement thread, but I'd like her events spammed 5k times.
This is where you guys come in.
Send her a dollar, a bunch of flowers, give her a free ride (the amusement park special you dirty bastards!), property rental offer... Whatever you can think of.
Oh and be nice, this is outside of partisan politics.
You anonymously sent $69,420 to Dexy with the message: this wont be very anonymous
Not to be rude to your spouse's achievement but this is at best a post asking us to spam another player and at worst a weird way to beg.
You sent some
Shrooms to
Dexy with the message: you'll probably need something stronger to put up with dat spouse of yers!
Mentions:
Dexy [968047]
I expect it to be nothing of value, more a wind up.
Dexy is very well known amongst most HoF factions having been in several over the years. She also has history in old time Torn stuff like the Big Brother event. She even has items created after her via the old Hallow Town - Golden broomstick if you're wondering.
Sounds like she should write a history of Torn lol
Hope I read it right. Dexy sure is in for a suprise when she sees the picture I sent her......
23:54:22 - 05/06/22 You sent 1x Bottle of Beer to Dexy with the message: Happy 5k :)
You sent a Box of Medical Supplies to Dexy with the message: Help is on the way dear! Congrats on 5k days!
Close
Ha this isn’t begging after 5k days. Just spam for old timers for the lulz
Too bad we can't send her a bunch of canes lol
You sent an
Elderly Cache to
Dexy with the message: Happy 5k xD
I have no idea what could be in there, maybe it's a cane!
Mentions:
Dexy [968047]
You better watch out, she might whack you with it!
Dexy has my private porn vids, for years <3
That's all i have to give ;)
You sent a
Yakitori Lantern to
Dexy with the message: HAPPY 5000!
Mentions:
Dexy [968047]
You sent a
Broken Bauble to
Dexy with the message: Sorry, I accidentally squashed this while getting it out of the box, but it should still be sorta okay. Happy 5000 days!
Mentions:
Dexy [968047]
You sent 1x Model Space Ship to
Dexy with the message:
Anything's a dildo if one's brave enough! Happy 5k!
Mentions:
Dexy [968047]
Imma send Dexy some "junk" fo sho.
[image: i.postimg.cc]Edit:
tangwulin disliked your post
Send Dexy Junk
Someone's mad I keep refusing them when they absolutely BEG for me to send them noods or feet pics at least. Pathetic.
It's gonna be another report that goes away. Stop abusing the report button. The admins can't help your desperation.
[image: i.postimg.cc](POOF!)
Wait that’s private?
https;//www.kinkykras.com/videos/DPbondageironcross.mp4
Should change those web server settings.
00:47:29 - 06/06/22 You used 25 energy attacking Dexy but lost going to hospital for 0h 22m [view]