Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Missing Concacaf Nations League games

Started by -Knut [2352210] on in Gambling.

0 replies · 5 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
30 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
23 / 100
Engagement score
19 / 100
-Knut [2352210]
I am looking for USA vs. Grenada in the bookie and it is not there. I am sure there are more games missing but this is my experience. Am I doing something wrong, is it just not on there, I need help.

P.S. This is my 1st Forum post I'm sorry if I did something wrong, just correct me.