Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Multiple energy refills

Started by Rex [2524544] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 51 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Rex [2524544] ×1

Rex [2524544]
I used a free energy refill from being afk and went to gym to train it. It said I had no energy to train with and didn't work the first time, I found this unusual cuz I train this way everyday without mis-clicking. I went back and did it again and it worked. I was thinking about how tomorrow I should wait til the start of the new day to take advantage of two refills and save money on my Choco jump training. So I mindlessly went back to the point building and clicked on point refill expecting it to say I used my daily refill already. But I instead was able to refill so I did it and it worked twice while I trained the energy, and then I stopped doing it to write this. I think I can keep doing it now. Logs and my stats show the energy I trained from this was used.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
There's no limitation on how many Inactivity refills you can use per day. The Points refill are limited to 1 per day, however you can use all of special refills on the same day with no issues.

You have trained all of your refill's energy yesterday. You probably double clicked the train button which is why it showed you the "Not enough energy" message. I can assure you that you did gain the corresponding battle stats:
23:26:20 - 06/06/22 Rexinops used 150 energy and 76 happiness training their dexterity 15 times in Legs, Bums and Tums increasing it by xxx to xxx
23:26:14 - 06/06/22 Rexinops used 0 points on an Energy Refill gaining 150 energy
23:26:01 - 06/06/22 Rexinops used 150 energy and 80 happiness training their dexterity 15 times in Legs, Bums and Tums increasing it by xxx to xxx
23:25:55 - 06/06/22 Rexinops used 0 points on an Energy Refill gaining 150 energy
23:25:42 - 06/06/22 Rexinops used 150 energy and 77 happiness training their dexterity 15 times in Legs, Bums and Tums increasing it by xxx to xxx
23:25:35 - 06/06/22 Rexinops used 0 points on an Energy Refill gaining 150 energy
Thanks!

Mentions: Rex [2524544]