Hey guys!
This is a very old account of mine and I have just recently joined back after very long years of inactivity. (You can tell by my ID number :P)
So much have changed, I don't know what to do.
Any guidance of what I have to be doing would be greatly appreciated.
I'm so confused and have no idea what I have to be doing now...
All I remember is doing daily gym and crimes... and thats it :(
Any good fellas here mind helping and guiding me of what I should do in the game?
I would really really appreciate it.
Thanks!
This is a very old account of mine and I have just recently joined back after very long years of inactivity. (You can tell by my ID number :P)
So much have changed, I don't know what to do.
Any guidance of what I have to be doing would be greatly appreciated.
I'm so confused and have no idea what I have to be doing now...
All I remember is doing daily gym and crimes... and thats it :(
Any good fellas here mind helping and guiding me of what I should do in the game?
I would really really appreciate it.
Thanks!