Some people will block you then unblock you to talk sh** then reblock you.
Suggestion is you can't reblock someone you unblock for a certain period of time 24 hrs - 3 days, something like that.
Ehhhhh I mean, yeah, but also I imagine that's a relatively rare occurrence. Plus, if you do that, accidental unblocks will cause them to be unblocked for a day or three and there's no fixing that, which is especially a problem since there's no confirmation for unblocking someone. I'd say, at that point, if someone is unblocking you, talking shit, then reblocking you, just block them yourself. They can't undo that.
Blocking is supposed to be a tool to prevent harassment and not a tool to encourage harassment. Other platforms and social media have this block/unblock rule in place. I'm sure this has been abused for years by many it's just never been suggested. It's not a terrible suggestion and I don't see why it wouldn't be considered as it's an exploitation of torns harassment policy.