Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mind boggling interactions

Started by Noob_God [2644967] on in General Discussion.

17 replies · 697 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
18
Discussion span
→
People posting
16
Likes on archived posts
72
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
55 / 100
Engagement score
65 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Taskmaster [2555113] ×1

Noob_God [2644967]
Ok so i have met many people on here and i would say almost 40% of the people i have met are full on weirdos. I find them mostly in personals and sometimes even in trade chat asking for something and all. Now i m curious about the most interesting/weird interactions u guys have gone through...
I wouldve posted mine but it was so weird that i had to block them and now i can't find the convo but here is an example of a braindead weirdo in its natural habitat...
[image: i.imgur.com]
Nicotine [2440291]
Based on my highly empirical research (trust me bruh) I'd say at least 60% of Torn is just shameless weirdos. At least it's not like reddit yet \_o_/
Beerstein [1322136]
You're not allowed to post memes with basic curse words on Cheds good Christian Torn. Just a friendly heads up.
dark95 [2321537]
Give CykaLegend more money, the guy needs to keep gambling xD



Edit:
10:13:28 - 11/06/22 You sent $25,000 to CykaLegend with the message: for your gambling addiction
Securop [2247082] Officer Officer
Not only in Torn...

There are a lot of books written about different personalities or how some people see things completely different than the normal people do. I know what you mean, OP. I'm trying to understand the people in my surroundings too, but almost all of them are idiots. It might be a good idea for you too to understand those people, OP. I'm reading the book below, and I must say, it's a blast.

How to understand those who cannot be understood
[image: i.imgur.com]
dunmugmeh [538353]
You are right there are a lot of weirdoes playing this game. Quite a lot of the time it is a good idea to click [ignore] and maybe even [report] on some mails and chats.

It is a feeding frenzy of rabid field mice. Gamblers, scammers, cheaters etc. Click [ignore] when you need to.

I am a big trader. But i cant remember the last time i looked at trade chat, probably a year ago .. it is full of spam.

You need to look for the players who are worth dealing with. There really are LOTS and LOTS of rabid field mice playing the game who you shouldnt be dealing with.
Nicotine [2440291]
I clicked, fully expecting to get rickrolled... now I just want to talk to the manager about declining community standards, please.
Crapitycrap [2500157]
I'm a big fan of yo mamma jokes but cannot make sense of that one. Maybe they meant, "Yo mama so fat, she brought a spoon, some cereal and some milk to the SUPER BOWL"
DedeSiregar [2430598]
Most weird thing I saw in trade chat was from a trader l forgot name. The advertisement is something like this: your girl wants to buy your stuffs etc etc etc"
Like why the need the emphasize of the gender lol