Great war, lots of fun. Really proud of how the team did against such a strong opponent in our first war together!
[image: i.imgur.com]
Good fight Carbon!!! Except for MadMike. Your a butthole Load image: tongue
I am impressed...you seem to have done a good job with the merge. Congratulations and good luck in your next fights!
Thanks Carbon, was good to war with a faction that didn't roll over and quit.
Good fight everyone. It was a lot of fun.
12 and a half pages of...
and 1 dirty traitor
Kanzu attacked you but escaped [
view ] 19:19:18 11/06/22
Mentions:
Armag3ddoN [1966136]
· Barbarian [1952322]
· Chainbreaker [2199435]
· coverton [2051990]
· danielfritzzz [1263853]
· Decisive_Fire [249471]
· Eternal [1480987]
· four [254727]
· Hammer [943259]
· INUYASHA [588871]
· Jierda [2655558]
· Kanzu [231334]
· MissMary [1865614]
· narO [2312928]
· Nub [1514590]
· Plunderpants [2072034]
· SarahSmith [2051236]
· SpeedSkateR [10106]
· TCHunter [1381375]
· The_Cake [202282]
· Trucker_Liam [1608058]
· Vicarious [687643]
· Zurx [242574]
Just working on our escapes together bro 8-) Great first showing Carbon!!! You guys have a fun team; great organization; and good spirits. I am very much looking forward to watching your next wars. :)
The funniest part of this war was how everyone was avoiding attacking killin...lol. Then some of those who didn't realize how much dex he has starts an attack on him and would wonder how they can't seem to hit him, then everyone would join the fight. Made me literally laugh :D
i'll be taking that
That will be 300k per loss pls
Well played NS. the better faction won. Zach, you're a beast. good god. lol
Great War to be watched! [background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Well played both sides![/background]
Zach produced attack logs NPC would take pride in lol. Great fight NS
Stretch [1846075] Officer
Officer
12 Jun 2022, 12:21 TCT · #113
Well done both sides, much fun. Was good to get to bang heads with you guys after merge, you will do well moving forward. NS, you all did awesome, great performances by all. Made me proud
Sent 10M.
I can see why you defend him now given he stole 250B and shared 100B of it with you.
[image: media.discordapp.net]
No I defended him because I'm a decent human being and I think it's shitty to bully people
So the 100B of scammed money was just a bonus then? Are you planning on returning it if you’re such a ‘decent human being?’
I know nothing of nihars dealings. I only know what I have is mine, my spouse's and abuntwos. Keep your drama to yourself
Wheres batman when you need him
Wait he stole 250B? From who?