Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

grave

Started by gabe97 [2438756] on in Trading Post.

26 replies · 508 views · thread synced · 13 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 27 / 27 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

gabe97 [2438756]
At first the guy bid 350m. when i told him that ok lets trade he said he's no longer interested.
Then people started to spam random amounts even though the post states that the minimum i sell for is 350m.
kontamusse [2408039]
I am not trying to annoy you, just to have clarity. You might have worded it more clearly.
From reading your post, my understanding was: let's have an auction, but if someone bids 350m we close the auction and I sell to them.
This is different from: let's have an auction, minimum bid is 350m
gabe97 [2438756]
at first it was like this: minimum bid is 350m
i grew tired of the low bids..so i edited to someone bids 350m we close the auction and I sell to them.
gabe97 [2438756]
also i clearly am not an expert on this matter. the offers to pay 150m and such (lower ridiculous amounts) came when it was stated that the minimum is 350m.
Threedog [2346786]
Guys I see what he means! I bid
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm