Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Oding while happy jumping

Started by DeadBwap [2760890] on in General Discussion.

14 replies · 482 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
15
Discussion span
→
People posting
14
Likes on archived posts
63
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
54 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100

Most-liked replies

DeadBwap [2760890]
So I've happy jumped successfully a couple of times. Today was the first time I overdosed on ecstasy. Loosing out on millions sucks, the time I just wasted sucks even more!
So I'm obviously not alone, what's your worst happy jump and/or overdose story?
LAFAT [2623027]
wait... you happy jumped without using gat's HJ insurance!! time to, smh my head!!!
its an unwritten rule that if you dont use Gat's / Securop's HJ insurance, you are committing a crime. But unlike most crimes, you wont get any merits.

TLDR; Use insurance, so that you wont lose out on the millions spent.
and good luck on your future Jumps!
Zasty [2131289]
It's interesting that I advertised both my revivivng service and his hj insurance every day on the trade chat and people still don't know about this "pay 1 xan, get overdosed and free hj pack for u!" lmao.
Max2020 [2609161]
Gat is an awesome guy to deal with.
No reason not to use his service if happy jumping.

I just count the extra Xanax as part of my HJ expense for Gat's insurance, won't try a HJ without it.

Glad you posted here so you know about HJ insurance now and others will too.
SungJinWoo [2569455]
I OD'ed on xanax while stacking for chain, then stacked to 1000e. Chain got cancelled, so I thought I'd happy jump and OD'ed on ecstacy.

But I believe in law of averages. All the bad luck you accumulate will result in good luck later on. Still waiting on that good luck though
Securop [2247082] Officer Officer
Not in line with the question of OP, but next to Gat's insurance I also provide a service of insuring Xanax overdoses, in case that is something that your suit your fancy. E.g. for A 4[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]th Xanax stack. Payout is energy-based items that you can choose to sell or use. Soothes the pain at least a little. Chances of a OD are smaller than ecstasy, but payout is higher. 2 FHC payout right now.
[/background]

Link