Does anyone think Torn's Properties need some more variety? I was thinking we could use a few specialized properties, the same way there are specialized companies.
Maybe add a property that allows for addiction rehab in torn, but have a timer (say 2 hours?) to make it seem like flying but you're in Torn and can cancel it at any time.
How about a property dedicated to racers? (have garages for cars and different mods)
I'm sure we can add more here if this is something we can add in torn.
Maybe add a property that allows for addiction rehab in torn, but have a timer (say 2 hours?) to make it seem like flying but you're in Torn and can cancel it at any time.
How about a property dedicated to racers? (have garages for cars and different mods)
I'm sure we can add more here if this is something we can add in torn.