Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Blackmail?

Started by CptnCruizer [2787232] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 301 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
7
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
63 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100

Most-liked replies

CptnCruizer [2787232]
Newer player here; I have been tasked by my faction to blackmail someone. How do I go about pulling that off? I searched the forum for a guide but there are so many different posts it was a bit overwhelming the amount of information. Any help or guides will be appreciated. Thanks.
Mizadil [2640357] Committee Committee
All you need to do is be in "OK" status when the time comes (i.e., not travelling nor in hospital nor jail.)