Is there any way to know which racing track we are going to get before signing for an official racing event? (Like the hour we do it, for instance)
Racing track
Started by Gantusa [250739] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 49 / 100
No, however the cooldown to join a new race is only 15 minutes. What I do is join and if it's not a race I like, fly off to Mex/Cay and then try again. That way I make money and still get the race I want (eventually).
No there isn't, but if you join a race and don't want to do it, leave and come back later or do custom races until your 15-minute penalty is over.
Or do what I do, and have multiple race cars built for different race types :p
Or do what I do, and have multiple race cars built for different race types :p
There is a something called 'leavepenalty' in the dev tools. Found it yesterday when I was having a snoop. Not sure how it effects your racing or Race XP
This penalty consists of the 15 minutes you are barred from joining another official race, and that is it.