Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Cache addiction.

Started by Freddo [2058023] on in General Discussion.

73 replies · 2.06k views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 74 / 74 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Indubitably [2117849]
you were 1 case away from getting your red arma

unfortunate!

...but seriously, cache opening is horrible and you gamblers need to keep it up so prices stop falling so fast.
stoon [2606745]
I opened 3 caches now
first was a 4 turn disarm ruger
second is my red Rev mp5k
third is a slow bt
I think I'm done too.
dunmugmeh [538353]
Its gambling basically. You are hoping for something good to spawn.

I have played the game for ages but am still quite intrepid. I havent opened even 1 cache.

There is plenty of garbage spawned from the caches, lots of it in fact ... So many crummy melee weapons and guns. Lots of lack lustre melees and guns as well ie they have a great special but have either accuracy or damage really low, so they arent really worth using being realistic.

On the armor caches i think its more likely to 'hit the jackpot' if you open them. But there are LOTS of armours spawned which whilst better than combat armours and flexis, their actual market value is less than the market price of the armour cache.

Dont open the caches just get your stuff from the markets. If you open them its just a massive gamble.

I have upgraded my armours to riot by using the markets/auction house. If i tried doing that opening caches it would have taken aeons just buy what you need from the markets.

I like the guns i have already but am looking to upgrade but no rush.

I upgraded my melee with a good ranked war metal nunchuck. Less damage than my old dual but more accuracy and a big bonus to head shots. Swapped my duals and some cash for it.

Most of the melees spawned from the caches are either utter garbage or lack lustre.

Its gambling opening any cache.
dunmugmeh [538353]
He is gambling when he does it but hes clever.

Even the 'crummiest' ranked war armour is worth $200+ million ?

Some of the crummy weapons are literally garbage ie worthless. Even if he 'loses' he still gets a set off boots worth $200 million.
Freddo [2058023]
12:25:04 - 19/06/22 You opened a Medium Arms Cache and gained 1x Steyr AUG

It was a good run ladies and gents
Indubitably [2117849]
did i seriously make you open 1 more cache

holy shit

SIMON YOU'RE JUST ONE MORE MED FROM THE JACKPOT

TRUST ME

THIS TIME IT'S REAL