graved
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 9
- Authority score
- 18 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 47 / 100
- Engagement score
- 48 / 100
grats!
Congrats! Now it's time to work on 2b... then 3b... then 4b... you get the idea.
Congrats :) I can't say I know you much in this game, but the one place I'm pretty sure I remember you from is being on the same elims team 2020. Good to see you're up to 1b now!
that's right, we were! nice to see you again! thanks for popping by :)
Graved per OP request.