I SEE ALL SO I NOW ALL
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 45 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
But you don't NOW how to spell KNOW
Let no man glory in the greatness of his mind,
but rather keep watch over his wits
but rather keep watch over his wits
When I was young
and walked alone,
alone I lost my way.
I felt rich
when I found company.
and walked alone,
alone I lost my way.
I felt rich
when I found company.
Not related to the thread or anything it's just nice to sprinkle Havamal quotes around
Wtf are you selling here
Eagle eyes
Graved, not for Attacking.