Last 2 days I didn't get the education merit which is the worker bee merit even though I have met all the requirements (10k in END). Staff or anyone could you please help and solve this problem.
Merit Issue
Started by JeromeThaMenace [2747908] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 3
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 29 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 41 / 100
Can you please visit your Home page and then visit the Awards page > Honors > Education to see if it triggers the award?
I already did that but it didn't appear :(
Passing along to Joe.
Thanks..!!
Thanks..!!
Perhaps you were traveling at the time. I can see you've now received it.