Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Negative tags value?

Started by Lugburz [2386297] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 163 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
35 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

-420- [1514633] ×1

Mynx [8673]
More recent example is https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=1514633
Had a quick chat with him, piece of additional info is that he did not yet not participate in the event and his tag was still locked, so the bug is not related to attacking/stealing tags

Mentions: -420- [1514633]

SirEdge [2609907]
I also saw it in the API. Let me know if you want more examples- it overwrites every 12 or so hours, but until then, I can give you the value and the time of the pull, if that matters.
XxKaileexX [1887242]
Seems to still be an issue, though potentially for just the player who took their tag.

Faction mates don't seem to see the negative value - responses included in screenshot after page reload.

Torn Tools is still enabled, though I don't believe it really has anything that should conflict with the competition score.

[image: i.imgur.com]



23:27:45 - 23/06/22 You used 25 energy attacking P0TATO and mugged them for $15,742 (chain #1) [view]
23:27:41 - 23/06/22 You stole a dog tag belonging to P0TATO worth 50 score


It can't particularly hurt to share this, so I figured I might as well plop it in this thread.