Hi Everyone,
I want to spice my profile up a little bit, I have a budget of maybe $50-100m depending on what you guys come up with.
Here is what I like:
♥ The colour I am featuring on my profile is #87b2a2
♥ I love unicorns, bumblebees, tattoos and gaming
♥ I love dogs & zebra's too
♥ I like anything that looks hand drawn
♥ Pretty much anything girly.
If it can be in keeping with my profile signature that would be an absolute bonus.
Please feel free to watermark your art until I have paid for what I want however I might not want to buy all of the creations and a little note to say what payment you would like for it and I will reach out for you. My budget is pretty tight cos Im fairly poor but I will definitely pay for the ones I want :)
I look forward to seeing your creations, and thank you :)
I want to spice my profile up a little bit, I have a budget of maybe $50-100m depending on what you guys come up with.
Here is what I like:
♥ The colour I am featuring on my profile is #87b2a2
♥ I love unicorns, bumblebees, tattoos and gaming
♥ I love dogs & zebra's too
♥ I like anything that looks hand drawn
♥ Pretty much anything girly.
If it can be in keeping with my profile signature that would be an absolute bonus.
Please feel free to watermark your art until I have paid for what I want however I might not want to buy all of the creations and a little note to say what payment you would like for it and I will reach out for you. My budget is pretty tight cos Im fairly poor but I will definitely pay for the ones I want :)
I look forward to seeing your creations, and thank you :)