Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Glitter Bomb!

Started by WildHare [2173250] on in General Discussion.

56 replies · 3.12k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 57 / 57 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Tiffany08 [2773592]
I love glitter I almost always have some glitter with me. and its real normal to find glitter in my house. I have dumped a lot of glitter on people and stuff inside of my house.
Betty_White [2650628]
Well, I'll be damned. Although they were real quick to fix the "1/5th" and change it to 57%, so I wasn't wrong about that part of it being off. :p
Aezur [1950769]
Haha I'm stealing this phrasing.

"Congratulations! We're increasing your wages to 90% retroactively. You owe me $2k.".
SirEdge [2609907]
^ This might be me after surviving a little girl growing up.

I figure anyone that sees it as pretty obviously hasn't had the chore to vacuum it up.
SkinnyPeen [2176021]
They really dropped the ball with this one. 57% flamboyance and not 69% flamboyance?! Absolutely gutted. Thanks. Kids crying
Lenin [2199004]
for real honestly glitter is just the worst, why do we allow it around kids, why do we allow it around ourselves? smh

as for torn, the party popper effect is prettier :/ hope they drop more of those too because i do enjoy the idea of graffitying folks with these prank temps, they just aren't accessible enough yet
Lonestar [1151936]
I'm gonna get as many as possible and use them on those that are homophobic in the gay pride thread lol however, the item itself and its effects seem a bit like The Gay Bomb that the CIA were supposedly trying to develop in 1944 lol...wonder if that was the inspiration for this?!?!

Edit: Added a link and corrected date from 70s to 1944

Edit 2: Nisei1 disliked your post - must be scared that he's going to get targeted by the glitter bomb lol