cansio cool but would be cool if we can add horse raceing that would be cool
caniso
Started by godra [1445938] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 17
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 13
- Likes on archived posts
- 24
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 47 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 42 / 100
- Engagement score
- 56 / 100
Most-liked replies
- megalomaniacal [1542618] Committee
· 1 likes ·
Cool
Unlikely. Atleast for bookies irl horse racing, unless you mean torns own simulation horse racing, which is kinda pointless when you already have regular racing.
Horse racing was in the bookies before but was removed because there was a method of abuse one player used to acquire 92billion (which was later removed from the account). I forget the logistics behind what happened and how he was able to do it and how staff was unable to prevent it, thus leading to its removal; bogie can probably clarify that... But its safe to say it probably won't be returning.
Horse racing was in the bookies before but was removed because there was a method of abuse one player used to acquire 92billion (which was later removed from the account). I forget the logistics behind what happened and how he was able to do it and how staff was unable to prevent it, thus leading to its removal; bogie can probably clarify that... But its safe to say it probably won't be returning.
It was a group and there was a delay between the odds changing drastically in real time and the odds updating on torn. So you could get amazing odds on a bet that was damn near guaranteed to win. You sure like to comment a lot when you don't know shit.
Lmao I've never even heard of you, glad you recognize me tho. Seems like I'm rent free in ya head which is cute.
Sound pretty bitch made trying to attack someone who's just trying to explain why it was removed; can't say I'm surprised tho seeing you're NS. A bunch of ragey lil ****s, amirite?
Sound pretty bitch made trying to attack someone who's just trying to explain why it was removed; can't say I'm surprised tho seeing you're NS. A bunch of ragey lil ****s, amirite?
I am still tryna figure out what the f**k a caniso and a cansio are.
Im always hopeful for cnasio. Casoni cool too
heso!
Bookies were somewhat recently updated. Ched has indicated that he's interested in adding to the Bookies, you can find the post [HERE]. As Shoob said, horse racing was in the bookies previously, but it doesn't appear that there's any intent to bring it back.
Mentions: Bookies 2.1
Cool
what is raceing though? is that a new verb on english?
/s
/s
Oh, no, no, I think he meant "Casio", it's a brand of keyboards. Not sure how horses would race on those though...
Only the real ones know these..
[image: media.discordapp.net]
[image: media.discordapp.net]
Yeah bud, I definitely can't stop thinking about you. Thinking you're a retard that is.
You'd be absolutely correct.
Atleast you've done something right in your life for once, shame it has to correlate with me.
Atleast you've done something right in your life for once, shame it has to correlate with me.
leave the horse, take the casoni
How could I downvote OP's request on this the day of my daughter's wenddig
new suggestio: build in spell chek