Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Podcast, anyone?

Started by Ara [2094582] on in Questions & Answers.

27 replies · 731 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 28 / 28 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
28
Discussion span
→
Authority score
61 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
43 / 100
Engagement score
70 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Ara [2094582]
Torn is a niche, podcasts are a niche. What is more fun than working hard for a niche of a niche? I'm not sure what category to place this post but I'm looking for someone to help me with a torn podcast. Itd be more of a passion project, as torn is not MASSIVE.

I'd like to do episodes about guides for warring, training ect. As well as current events, speculation and interviews with torn citys greatest. I have all the equipment needed and without any extra cost have the ability to put us on all the popular podcast hosting apps. I will also get us the art and intro needed for the podcast, professionally made.

All I ask from my potential co host is to have the equipment needed to with decent sound quality, record remotely with me. (Assuming we can also work well with eachother) I can also do the editing.

I have been with natural selection/ JFA my entire time on this account but i hope to work with anyone. I am open to work with anyone from any faction.

Also, as an FYI, I am a restart, I have been playing torn since 12 and am 25 now. I am also about to be top 100 BS, once i finish these SEs

Looking forward to starting something fun!
Wollongong [12833]
You might wanna talk to Kata before starting this project.

Not for the equipment (because if they own the equipment, wouldn't that make YOU the co?), but about the fun part...
Michelo [2792573]
I run a podcast for a completely different genre, but I'd love to help. I am a noob's noob, but I can help with the technical parts in exchange for help learning the ropes.
Psychonautic [2479027]
Honestly this is a great idea, I’ve searched up torn podcasts in the past and unfortunately never found any so looking forward to tuning it, best of luck
Null [2042113]
Awesome idea, will definitely be listening to it.

Why not bring guests each episode and maybe we can have interviews with torn staff, etc... :D
The community of torn is huge and there is a lot of opportunities and content to be made.
Aezur [1950769]
"Pro teaches noob" could be a great format. I listen to a podcast that is a warhammer 40k nerd explaining the lore to someone with no clue and it's very entertaining, but also shines a different light on things because the noob has far less preconceived notions so approaches it differently.
Ara [2094582]
I found a partner for the show, we have the first episode recorded, just have to edit it a bit. And waiting on the art cover for the show as well, so will be a bit before it releases and we get on a schedule with it. But its for sure happening