Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Overdose rate

Started by TornCruise [2755821] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 143 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
5
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
62 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100

Most-liked replies

Securop [2247082] Officer Officer
If so, I'd like to know too, so I can exclude him from my overdose insurance service and I will inform Gat to take measures too.

On the more serious note, if a player who has not consumed any drugs, overdoses on his first intake, the overdose rate would be displayed 100%. This does not mean the actual overdose rate if the drug is 100%.