If you like dumpster diving or in need of a car, I'v been trashing every car ive gotten through car thefts regardless of value. So good luck and happy divings, may you find something good ?
For dumpster divers
Started by Scottypilgrim [2610494] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 13
- Likes on archived posts
- 37
- Authority score
- 51 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 52 / 100
- Engagement score
- 61 / 100
Most-liked replies
- TheUltimateSalt [2171375]
· 4 likes ·
You're really screwing with the people trying to find the Crimes 2.0 Beta Key in the dump right now, congrats
I've dumped a couple of things myself. Try to keep up.....
Imagine dumpster diving and finding a car.... or are they toy cars? We are stealing toy cars? Racing with with remote toy cars?
Actually, makes full sense. Note that down Torn wiki! You now have an explanation for cars.
Actually, makes full sense. Note that down Torn wiki! You now have an explanation for cars.
Whatever you're smoking, I'll have what you're having.
You're really screwing with the people trying to find the Crimes 2.0 Beta Key in the dump right now, congrats
There isn't much point, as evidently the key just lets you onto a page with an admittedly cool background, but with only one word. 'Soon'.
If ya want to just send me cars, I'd gladly put them on the track
I only stick my nose in dumpsters in RL.
Yeah, do I remember that! My first memory was doing the dump at Christmas (my first Christmas in torn) and every other item was from Lonestar. It was so bad for people that they bountied the hell out of him and hit the forums LOL! Good Times!
Key could find just if no one talks about crimes 2.0, so congrats for reseting timer :D
*lonestar enters the chat* hold my beer bro!
oh man, so i can find a car that's *not* a seat leon cupra in the dump now?
mine also step bro