I'm always honest. I've been forum banned twice because of that. I speak my mind.
Everybody in this nation is provided an opportunity to get a basic education. They had sex-ed when I was in elementary school, and that was in the 70's. So, they aren't getting pregnant from lack of knowledge.
If they make the choice to have unprotected sex, there can be consequences for that. It is their responsibility to face up to that. If they struggle to afford a bus ticket, probably can't afford a child.
It's hard, but it's fair.
if I'm remembering correctly bro, I'm willing to bet the guy is just plain stupid.
"Is there some reason women can't use these buses?"
If you worked for me and I told you to come collect your pay via a bus ride a couple of states over because its "realistic" you'd rightfully tell me to get f**ked.
The fact that out of state travel is needed is another obstacle in the way of getting an abortion in terms of time and money, especially for the poor. More red tape to delay and hinder womens healthcare so moralizing ****s can pretend they're helping their sky daddy or just to feel superior to someone.
Do you really think for a second this will apply to those rich and powerful enough to make these rules? Would they force their family into giving birth? f**k no. They have time free and the cash behind them to holiday to wherever they need to have their kids/wives abortion.
These rules and hindrances' are designed to frustrate those who cant afford it into having kids, even through incest and **** on the whims of pearl clutching zealots at the cost of womens lives. This WILL kill women.
This is terrible
Y'all keep saying "Women are going to die".
Die from what? If your answer is they are going to die at the hands of an unlicensed abortion "doctor", then they had that coming.
Women have been birthing children for a while now, and modern medicine has ensured that they survive the ordeal. If these women are so bloody minded that they will risk their lives on a backroom abortion rather than give birth in a sterile hospital with real doctors, I have no sympathy.
You literally know nothing about childbirth do you?
My wife lost 1.5L of blood in an emergency caesarian and that was considered an uncomplicated operation.
It's also messed up that if a woman is desperate enough to get a backroom abortion and dies in the process you don't give a shit but then I've long since given up expecting republicans to express empathy.
I was present at the birth of all 4 of my children, my youngest turns 18 in October. I know a good bit about the birthing process, and also how to raise them children up to adulthood.
I don't possess empathy for somebody who knows what the consequences are and still does the deed anyways.
So you've never had sex without aiming to create a baby? That would make you the vast minority.
Sex is a basic instinct shared by all animals. Expecting abstinence for an entire population is ridiculous.
The pull-out method has never failed me. Take heed.
I'm usually a supporter of rehabilitation but, this kind of misogyny deserves prison time.
You can't be this stupid, surely.
most people that have faith in a sky fairy are pretty f**king risible. and all these people are risible for trying to force their ancient religious bullshit on us.