I've been using Baldr's basic advice when it comes to crimes, and I'm at the point where they suggested stealth computer viruses. I'm only getting blues on those and haven't gotten a green yet, despite going back and doing thorough robberies for a bit longer. I know intelligence can impact this crime successs and my Intel isn't great but it's higher than the 100 minimum that Baldr gave. Anyone have input for me on this?
Computer Virus Woes
Started by VelveteenBlack [2762907] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 14
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 56 / 100
invest 2-3 merits on crime success then go directly to warehouse arsons
Yeah i advice going back to thorough robberies for a few days and then try stealth virus again. Also try it for the whole day. Once you'll start to hit some greens it's getting a lot better. Also make sure you have the right enhancer. For stealth virus it's a Ergonomic Keyboard
Also I suggest using this guide for crimes:
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16120850
Also I suggest using this guide for crimes:
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16120850
Mentions: Crime Guide - Start to End
I never got a success and amounted it to low intelligence so I went straight to arsons
Go straight to arson warehouse. Everyone gets tonnes of blues doing virus crimes.
The lazy players guide to growing your nnb safely and almost as fast as the far lengthier guides:
Jackets --> arsons --> more arsons
Jackets --> arsons --> more arsons
I got my INT up to 5k and still only got blues (10 attempts isn't many, but suggests that it simply wasn't happening at that point). I was going to try again when I got to 10k INT, but at that point I was able to try FBI hacks, so my computer crimes are just going to be FBI hacks.
I do have all the merits for clicking virus crimes. I only did it to get the merits its about 50% blue even with a 60 nb. Its just a merit earning exercise clicking them, there are better crimes for xp.
Agreed. I will come back for the merits soon and already fear the blue
Nerve 10 crimes are better to click first for merits they have a higher green rate. The 4th one.
No doubt! Your crime stats are impressive:)