Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Cat Chat

Started by Firestar [2629585] on in Animals & Nature.

46 replies · 456 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 47 / 47 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
47
Discussion span
→
Authority score
10 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
51 / 100
Engagement score
70 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Firestar [2629585]
If you love cats, here's a place to talk all about them. Tell stories of your cats crazy antics, show cute pics. Ask advice on how to care for cats if you just got one.

:D

Firestar [2629585]
It's funny how warm cats are, I was laying in bed and forgot to bring my blanket with me ( had left it on the sofa ) I put my feet against my fluffiest cats belly hahaha was better than a blanket for warmth. Ever watch Alice in the wonderland live action? There is a screen where the evil queen lady has a pig and puts her feet on it's belly and says "Nothing like a warm pigs belly to keep you warm" haha I put that theory to the test. But I don't have a pet pig. So substituted a cat (':
Firestar [2629585]

Which one of my cats are you!? ( Quiz )






1. Do you like belly rubs?




A. Yes I love belly rubs, I was born just so my belly would exist to be rubbed.




B. You can touch my belly all you want, but it's not my sweet spot.




C. I'll let you but I rather you didn't




D. Everything is on my terms, I'll go squirmy scissor hands whenever I like. But now if I initiated it all rubs are good.






2. Are you a player?




A. You got me fixed jerk! Oh wait you mean play with toys? Duh I can jump so high I nearly hit my head on the ceiling when going wild for a wand toy. Remember that time I nearly gave you a heart attack cuz I fumbled on my landing that one time, and you thought i broke my leg LOL you should have seen your face.




B. Hahahahaha *mrrrows with laughter* I'm the king of players even tho I'm fixed, oh toys? Yes I'm brilliant at those to I'm not called a ninja acrobatic cat for nothing, I climb up doors and do 160 / 360 flips real parkour artist over here all to eliminate a toy. Just imagine what I'd do if you would let me outside, forget a mouse I'd bloody bring home a deer with my mad skills.






C. *Snore* Mmmmm *zzzzz* Hey why you put this toy mouse on my back? Eh all right *bunny kicks toy to smithereens* I'm up now bring out some string before you become the string






D. *Sees human pick up legit anything* I MUST POUNCE I MUST POUNCE *butt wiggle* ATTACK *NOMNOMNOM* Yuck why'd I think trying to chew the TV remote would be fun, oh well your show laces need undoing *attacks shoes strings* well my job is done here *walks away* ..... *Turns around at the sound of a toy being picked up* Oh good you took my hint ! *Rips toy from humans hand and runs to other side of house* I win! I win! I win!






3. How do you feel about water? Or say bath time?




A. *Has left the chatroom*






B. *Recounts battles and seeing comrades die and yowls in terror suffering from PTSD*




C. Uh I kinda wanna like it, I jump in the sink when you turn water on. It comes up over my feet then I walk out calmly while you wash the dishes. I sometimes act like I'll drink from water flowing out of faucets but then I chicken out. One day tho I might just claim tiger ancestry and go for a swim.




D. I'll partake in water long enough to swat faucet water at you while you wash dishes then run away.






4. Time for one of your many naps, the one I'm referring to right now is your 1 - 3 pm nap. Where will it be?




A. I change it up, it could be top shelf of the shelf right in front of the sunny window, or a bed on the ground that is always in the sun, or on the back of a chair that catch's a good amount of sun.




B. Normally on back of a chair catching the sun, or top shelf.




C. Middle level of shelf in front of the sunny window




D. Top shelf by myself or cuddled with one of the boys, or seat of chair that catches the sun while one of the boys lays on the back of the chair.




5. Your human has just closed the door to the laundry room, she doesn't allow you in there. For your safety but you don't understand that you've never heard about the tide pod challenge being lethal or see the stats of cat deaths from being inside a washing machine or dryer. So anywho how do you act about a room being banned while your human is allowed to go in?




A. I've gotten used to it, though I'll still slip my paws underneath the door to give a cat middle finger then go do something else




B. Cry like a toddler who lost their mom in Walmart, and claw at the door while cussing for a few minutes then stop.




C. Try in dart in once in awhile just for shiz & giggles




D. I won't react at all, but I'll be standing at the door looking at you as you open it up then run away like I wasn't waiting for you to come out.








()()()()()()()()()


If you answered with As you are Midnight my tuxedo cat. Male 2 years old




If you answered with Bs you are Firestar (often called Greygrey) you are a grey tuxedo cat. Male 2 years old






If you answered with Cs you are Jellybean my black cat, female 1 year old




If you answered with Ds you are Oreo my cat who is white with black markings some marks that are circular in look very much like cookies. Female 1 year old

p1nh34d [2698445]
Usually about 5 minutes at a time - just long enough to be cute and not a massive inconvenience. She'll often do it when I'm cooking dinner as well, which is not ideal!
Skellington [2671472]
Both my girls would rip me to shreds in a heartbeat if I tried doing that to them :D