Would've loved to set up a scavenger hunt for his electronics tbf :(
NS2 vs IBB
Started by Tao [2133339] on in Faction Discussion.
Posts archived: 124 / 124 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Dear Blaze,
ani [2084723] said you are suppose to go camping this week-end, Please go, Camping is more fun than beating up all these gentle- bikini -clad folks.
Best regards,
Bugz
ani [2084723] said you are suppose to go camping this week-end, Please go, Camping is more fun than beating up all these gentle- bikini -clad folks.
Best regards,
Bugz
Signed,
All of IBB
All of IBB
Ohhhh snap! Goodluck NS2
Blaze be using a whole load of Bugz spray whilst camping.
IBB bettors where you at? Up to 5b on NS2 quote me.
NSII is a war faction. I’ve got $25M that says they win. Quote to confirm bet.
Dog tags are over at start. All I can do is shake my head at this point.
Blaze... I look forward to you wrecking me. Everyone else in torn is just a jackass.
Blaze... I look forward to you wrecking me. Everyone else in torn is just a jackass.
*****BREAKING NEWS******
I can confirm that Blaze is in fact on holidays, and will only be on sparingly just like we were told Leaf was going to be before our termed war:
[image: i.ibb.co]
I can confirm that Blaze is in fact on holidays, and will only be on sparingly just like we were told Leaf was going to be before our termed war:
[image: i.ibb.co]
IBB betters. Bro our only one was Rum. And even then I could barely cope with 3rd hand stress from it.
look at all the cuties and rhino on that list.
At least rhino and goober can’t f*ck up war perks anymore
500m on ns2
Will be fun to watch best of luck to both!
So true.
So who's sending horse heads this time
You always underestimate them, don't you?
I will take this for a 100m