Grave
grave please
Started by Abir [2439280] on in Trading Post.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 19
- Authority score
- 20 / 100
- Historical score
- 13 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 58 / 100
Most-liked replies
- xXFuckMyNameXx [1143399]
· 5 likes ·
I brought the same weapon with 1 less damage and 12 less quality for 900m - -Shaft- [2521807]
· 4 likes ·
Just keep making new forums lol - -Shaft- [2521807]
· 4 likes ·
Abir has placed 10 bounties on you with rewards of $750,000 Seems I hit a nerve xD
Mentioned in this thread
Abir [2439280] ×2
up
up
Just keep making new forums lol
I brought the same weapon with 1 less damage and 12 less quality for 900m
Abir has placed 10 bounties on you with rewards of $750,000
Seems I hit a nerve xD
Seems I hit a nerve xD
Mentions: Abir [2439280]
Mentions: Abir [2439280]
Abir placed 2x $750,000 bounties on you
Sure does like me
Sure does like me
Ya i will love you for eternity of torn life