I'm dead lol. Dead ppl can talk?
SQUID GAME 7
Started by Blake [2159903] on in Fun & Games.
Posts archived: 311 / 311 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I can talk to dead people. That's cool. Yep dead people can talk. It makes the game more fun. BTW, ever since The Sixth Sense movie. That's a cool movie.
VOTE Poizon0909
okay then.. for the ice team!!!
VOTE Alienate
VOTE Alienate
Vote Poizon0909
VOTE alienate
oh shit that's me isnt it
VOTE Jakeyjuke
VOTE Jakeyjuke
VOTE Alienate
sorry.. icedragon_ was running a commentary
i love The Ghost movie
I had to listen to him
i love The Ghost movie
I had to listen to him
Players: 16
Latest vote count
Poizon0909 (9) - TheRealDoctor, CrowSpot, Shaun1701, DeMoNPiXie, FirestarClan, Pearlx, Hazkis, Redceder, Jakeyjuke
Alienate (3) - 2728692, zachbob, Opalsocks
Jakeyjuke (1) - Alienate
Haven't voted
Poizon0909, starbrat, KingWink
Latest vote count
Poizon0909 (9) - TheRealDoctor, CrowSpot, Shaun1701, DeMoNPiXie, FirestarClan, Pearlx, Hazkis, Redceder, Jakeyjuke
Alienate (3) - 2728692, zachbob, Opalsocks
Jakeyjuke (1) - Alienate
Haven't voted
Poizon0909, starbrat, KingWink
Poizon0909 and Alienate have died.
1 player will die at 00:00 TCT.
1 player will die at 00:00 TCT.
if player list is open indefinitely what's to stop someone from joining in at the end so they avoid getting voted out early? now there's an idea
I reckon now a few players may do that or are waiting to do that
We gotta team up and vote out any newcomers ha
VOTE Redceder
VOTE Ardorus
VOTE Ardorus
VOTE Ardorus
VOTE Ardorus
VOTE Ardorus