Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Kill me now

Started by Archit [2380486] on in Graveyard.

26 replies · 571 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 27 / 27 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
27
Discussion span
→
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
57 / 100
Engagement score
66 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Hayes [2787793] ×2

Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor
Dude has a kink.So?

On behalf of the entire internet, I'd like to welcome your virgin flower ass.
DeMe123 [2771572]
Uhhh mostly promiscuous women (with not many clothes) with captions saying stuff like "lick my feet"...
also a couple anime women and feet pics and gifs of people licking feet and also a couple explicit toilet machine diagrams which I found quite humorous.
Lenin [2199004]
i'll never understand the feet thing; it's like viewing the fetishes of a complete alien, idk

to each their own, but if a girl asks for that it's a solid "no" from me lol buy a dog weirdo

edit: oh the profile is way worse than i thought, smfh

edit: it's time to start kinkshaming.
[image: c.tenor.com]
DeMe123 [2771572]
You are the first person I've ever heard recommend and dog to lick your feet and now I'm surprised that I've never heard or seen that before...
Im going to share this with my feet pals
Noob_God [2644967]
14:31:32 - 01/07/22 You added Winters to your friends list

Everyone has their own fetishes, and i will respect this man to have his own. fk u trying to fetish shame
5wan [2740387]
On page 3 his face scares me. Looks like an angry person from Akira, the hair, the moustache, the I'm not smiling look.