I Just knew Tangwulins personal life would leak sooner or later ...haha...
Posts archived: 27 / 27 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
D3vl will be having words
Winter is ruining hot chicks and must be stopped.
I would only ever let cute guys lick my feet, the chances of him finding a good dom to get abused by is small :[
I mean... add raping whales and ostriches, a lot more poop eating and it's basically John McAfee
YOU HOSPITALIZED ARCHIT
Failed to read past the thread title. Please advise.
Failed to read past the thread title. Please advise.
Staff - Moving to the graveyard. Not really a discussion. Though, if you feel a user's profile images or profile signature is obscene or breaks the rules in any regards, we encourage people to file a report. You can do this by going to the individuals profile and pressing the Triangle icon near the bounty listing icon where you can specify from there what the issue is.