HELLO Every one ,
“Things are never quite as scary when you’ve got a best friend.”
“Real friendship is when your friend comes over to your house and then you both just take a nap.”
“The only way to have a friend is to be one.”
“A friend is one who knows you and loves you just the same.”
“Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It’s not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything.”
“Don’t walk behind me; I may not lead. Don’t walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.”
“[The greatest gift in life] is the gift of friendship, and I have received it; the greatest healing therapy is friendship.”
“Things are never quite as scary when you’ve got a best friend.”
“Real friendship is when your friend comes over to your house and then you both just take a nap.”
“The only way to have a friend is to be one.”
“A friend is one who knows you and loves you just the same.”
“Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It’s not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything.”
“Don’t walk behind me; I may not lead. Don’t walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.”
“[The greatest gift in life] is the gift of friendship, and I have received it; the greatest healing therapy is friendship.”