Last time i went to swiz and pressed rehab and then went to the shop and got the captcha and bought grenades and left. Afterward i realized it didnt rehab because i have to do the captcha before then go to rehab. I would like to suggest the captcha at the rehab window.
Swiz captcha
Started by Justice [1446944] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 40 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
I don't think you understand the point of captchas.
I do but i didnt do the captcha immediately i went to rehab and then when i went to the shop i did the captcha and flew away when i flew back i did the same and got an error saying you have to do the captcha first and then i realized what went wrong
Sounds like a you problem. Pay more attention.
If you failed a captcha doesn't that make you a bot?
I'm not sure this is in the right place... Either it should be in B&I because the pages aren't redirecting in an effective manner or it's just a you issue
Go rehab but do not do the captcha and press rehab you'll see. Not the only one many others have confirmed me this happening.
So it's an issue, not a game play change. Eg post in B&I, not suggestions. Don't know why you voted me down for saying that
I didn't vote you down?
Then the staff should move it to the bug section if they believe it's a bug.
Then the staff should move it to the bug section if they believe it's a bug.
Ah, sorry lol. Someone else with a name beginning with J - teach me for skim reading.
No worries i noticed that staff ain't quick on these matters doubt they even read suggestions xD
Moved to Bugs & Issues
Ched has mentioned it here rehab won't be possible without passing the captcha, the message shows up on the top of the page. You just need to read it before navigating away.
Mentions: Rehab issue