So with the knowledge that employees with the stripper position in Gents Strip Clubs have to be female (else you lose a ton of employee effectiveness), will the same thing apply with strippers with the enby gender?
My assumption to be safe is that strippers will have to continue being strictly female but will be good to know if enby will or won't affect employee effectiveness
Thanks
Tyty
If anybody wants to question how fair this decision is, consider how many people have married their same sex in order to gain merits in this game.
I think it's totally the right decision that the companies remain to have gender specific roles
Although it really doesn't matter since you can change your gender all willy nilly as you see fit, without any cost.
I must have missed the part where you get merits for same sex marriage. Lol j/k
The strange thing about this post is that it's the third usage of "willy nilly" I've seen in less than half an hour, and I was the first usage
Who doesn't think it's fair? It seems like the logical direction to me.
I don't understand the correlation between people marrying their same sex and strip clubs requiring workers of a certain gender.
Here, you got a problem with willy-nilly now?
All ya’ll using the term willy-nilly all will-nilly like, are stressing out those of us who use the term willy-nilly properly!!!
I guess I can see how, at a strip club, saying "willy-nilly" is really silly.
Now see, because of all the willy-nilly things have gone all higgeldy-piggeldy.
I dunno what this got turned into, but It's got me laughing all willy nilly and now I feel silly
So... back to topic for all you willies and nillies :)
I object to the strict gender policy of stripclubs. An enby person still has the body of a woman or a man and should therefore be able to work in a stripclub. Not letting them work as a stripper is pure sex-discrimination!
An enby person should be able to work in both stipclubs as a stripper instead of non! It might be more interesting to the customer of the stripclub to be able to also watch an enby person strip...
This is what we have been fighting for... and are still fighting for.
Can't tell if this is a troll, or you're being serious. Neither would be very surprising.
Basically gender never mattered in Torn, still doesn't. If you want in one of the gender specific companies, change it. It has no impact anywhere else in the game so still doesn't matter.
"More interesting" how?
Wtf did I just read