Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Selling 99k happy jump-Ecstatic merit!

Started by TornCruise [2755821] on in Graveyard.

38 replies · 909 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 39 / 39 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
39
Discussion span
→
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
36 / 100
Story score
62 / 100
Engagement score
71 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

TornCruise [2755821]
Buy in for the happy jump is 5 edvds but there are special discounts as well. For bookings and further info pm.

Instructions : For 100k happy jump you stack to 1k energy the use 2 poison milstoe on target, take 1 edvd, use ecstasy and train in gym. (For those who want the ecstatic merit 2 edvds may needed) Then you refil your energy with 25 points and train again.
LAFAT [2623027]
boo! like alrena said, he graved his previous thread because he was called out and couldnt handle any downvotes. also look at enemy count, definitely not trustable


edit: 04:30:38 - 03/07/22 TornCruise placed 1x $79,000 bounties on you

hahahaha lol
MR_DEEZZNUTZZ [2597592]
Have you thought about talking to the jumpers before put your 2 cents in the only reason I commented was cause I was in the jump and I know how it went. Thats how i know one person was late and other one did not turn up and the one who didnt turn up got his moneyback or got a spot in his next jump. being his director doesn't mean anything. I own a company and he works there I could fire him RN and it won't mean anything.
Nyx [2236278] Officer Officer
Please stop derailing this forum thread and keep it to ordering Happy Jumps and genuine reviews from purchasers. If this guy is a scam, I am sure the lack of customers will reflect on that, thanks.
TornCruise [2755821]
Post log with payment. This person hasn't jumped with me. It's just a loser that do this because I left his faction.