Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

STAFF

Started by Krastinov [1542326] on in General Discussion.

37 replies · 1.34k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 38 / 38 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
38
Discussion span
→
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
59 / 100
Engagement score
72 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Krastinov [1542326]
Torn Staff,

It's like Ginger Beer, you either Love it or not so much.
Who is your Favourite Staff ?
Any Funny stories you can Share ?
Are you happy with their actions ?
Do we treat them like human beings ?

I personally get on fantastic with all of them,

Some of them click my Profile in the middle
of the night and it fills their Hearts with joy.
Yepp that sums up me and Staff...haha... <3

Be respectfull with your comments, they have feelings too yunno
.



[image: profileimages.torn.com]
Apnea [1532667]
I think any group of people in "power" have the good and the bad and that is just down to human nature. I can think of some stories that would cause uproar (from speaking to previous management, being a staffer myself, etc) but I can also think of some awesome staffers genuinely spreading fun and caring about a game they love and not allowing a little "power" to go to their head/maintaining their ethics. There really have been/still are some awesome folks that help Torn to function.

Whenever you look at positions of power though, from politics down to an unpaid role in an online game, I always think of experiments such as the stanford prison experiment and the milgram experiment. People can be pretty shitty in positions of power or under percieved authority. The psychology of it is pretty interesting but the reality of it can be pretty yucky. Like I say, I think this shows up in a massive range of authority positions in our day to day lives including a role in a game.
ElChapo [2157516]
Stretch & Amphy gotta be my favourites - both literally knew me since I had less than 100k total stats :P .. taught me the basics well, as well as being JFA / JFA 2.0 leaders respectively <3

Rhino came into the mix at some point, as well as Mr Hornz - both good relationships with. CJ is generally quite friendly and Dexter, Bones, Havok & Joni are pretty cool too.

I can't remember when I came across Kelsie (the giant noob who i love hospitalizing every time she comes on my achievementsthread ) & PrincessJulie (Hiiii) - both who I love trolling on a friendly level though <3

Edit:

tangwulin disliked your post



STAFF



^ stalker alert. Miss Torn participants better watch out for this coomer

Mentions: STAFF

JS_REP [1033180]
Sorry to paint a negative image but unfortunately my appreciation of staff is tainted from their unwillingness to accept the views of people outside of the gay community.
FattyLumpkin [2702848]
The only staff I ever dealt with was Waywardsquid. He once DMed me and asked me nicely to edit my pottymouth with no flex, so that was cool. He also sends me some free karma now and then.
Kurt_ [2403519]
I don't speak to many staff outside the ones within PT (Phaddy, Kelsie, Grif) and Bogie, and I got nothing but praise and good things to say about them.

Always been around when I need them and nothing is to big of an issue.
WhiteMafia [1852855]
My favorite staff was always Philistine. There are a few staff currently that are pretty good shout out to Fin, Havok, Cloudjumper, Amph, and Julie. But Philistine was magical and built of pure fairy dust waiting to respond to your every question or bug.