It's Torning time! *torns around the room, torning very torn-like*
Torn Time
Started by CleverGirl [2736995] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 35 / 35 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Why is it that we have a game based in the UK, with offices in the UK, and the owner in the UK..... but we still have to put up with all the godamn muricanisations.
HELL no we are not going to bloody Texas time, tct has always been good enough we dont need to change.
HELL no we are not going to bloody Texas time, tct has always been good enough we dont need to change.
The game will be controlled by voice recognition soon.
... like hell NO, cause i bet we would all have to be yehaaaa howding with some form of southern drawl or talking Zee rather than Zed, math instead of maths, and semEYE rather semA.
Worse: it won't even be able to understand the word "eleven" without an American accent.
Think it’s technically in Louisiana?
R they wrong tho? Lmao. I’m from Dallas and I see the idiocy and craziness of Texans daily.
Dallas?
Sallad.
Sallad.
So it hit me today, according to the map Torn is in like Texas. Then why does TCT not reflect that?
Because the game is owned by the British, Happy 4th July! - Er, or not in this alternate universe.
They aren't wrong... not by a long shot lmao
I'm close to Dallas though, so that's cool :D
I'm close to Dallas though, so that's cool :D
Technically Denton, but Dallas is the big name most know. ???
Geeze some of yall need to chill. It was meant to be a harmless question. It's not that I want things to changes. I was just curious as to why it was like that.
What I find funny is I coulda meant Torn citizens, but everyone assumed I meant Texas...Maybe Torn IS real :O!!!
You should post in the Questions and Answers forum then.
Here we are discussing time, when Most of us play at 3:30 am and work starts at 6:00 am
Haha
Haha