https://ibb.co/GsZhWtQ Here my log screenshot of all item received. Where are the edvd you sent me you dirty liar?
Selling 99k happy jump-Ecstatic merit!
Started by TornCruise [2755821] on in Graveyard.
Posts archived: 39 / 39 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Probably edited. I wouldn't trust anyone who uses Vodafone tbh.
Scam
Scam
this guy is a right weirdo
Bump (slots available)
wouldnt recommend. guy said free jump to whoever spotted the event of kandage sending the edvds. he has blocked me since then, cause he is obviously scamming and is not a real deal
https://ibb.co/GsZhWtQ (my log - items received)
You have to spot it in my logs. If he sent the edvds as he claims they should show in my logs as well from what I know. Don't try to trick - scam me.
You have to spot it in my logs. If he sent the edvds as he claims they should show in my logs as well from what I know. Don't try to trick - scam me.
Bump (hurry up few slots left)
R+
I bought a slot last week. We finished in about 7minutes, was good, and comparatively not expensive.
I bought a slot last week. We finished in about 7minutes, was good, and comparatively not expensive.
Bump
Bump
Not sure being his friend hold much weight. Creating fake reviews are just sad.
Bump
Interested
About what price, I want to do it too
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Graved as requested