23 replies · 198 views · thread synced · 4 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:24 / 24 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
24
Discussion span
→
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
46 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
_TB[102482]Wiki Contributor
· 4 likes · Travel back to the early 2000s. Find Chedburn. Slip a note in his pocket, saying "Dogs would be a very very bad idea.
Catarchy[2632824]
· 1 likes · few thousands years back, with weapons, armors and a shitload of bullets, then I'll be the ruler of the world. or maybe I'll just kill all humans and make space for something better.
The main problem of a time machine is that all of the cool eras are full of disease and violence. As much as I would want to visit ancient Rome or Greece, or even medievil england, you would be toast in a day or two...
Maybe go back before 9/11 and give people a heads up, so I don't have to take my boots and belt off anytime I want to take a flight...
Due to privacy concerns caused by a group of malicious and toxic players willing to take their in-game stalking to another social platform, this player has decided to remove the original text and content of this post.
I once read an interesting answer to this very question.
It went like this "I would do nothing, absolutely nothing differently, otherwise this small change would necessarily affect how my kids were born, and who they became, and I love them exactly like they are. I wouldn't want to lose them, so I'd change absolutely nothing".
Although i aint religious in any way, i would go back n help Jesus down of the cross before he died ( if he actually did exist ), at least then i wouldn't have endure the 50 whiny Easter eggs threads every year.
buy bitcoin nah i'd go back in time and f**k with some paradoxes like grandfather's paradox, Polinskis paradox (can't sell his name sorry) and predestination paradox.