URT Qualifying Schedule
Started by sugarvalves [1963573] Committee on in Racing.
Posts archived: 335 / 335 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I joined this race in a hurry:
20:59:49 - 05/07/22 You joined a custom race named URT43PL on Parkland with your Honda NSX
The URT name and expected number 43 moved me on it. But is it an official one? I was not able to leave before it started (joined and started). The correct name should be URTPL43 (to late to discover it in a few seconds) and the steward Lightor (and not [background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]M-TB-MB that seemed to me to open it).[/background][background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]
Fake one to avoid racers to be on in the correct one? Sorry if I miss some last information.
However it should start at 22 TCT not at 21 TCT.
[/background]
20:59:49 - 05/07/22 You joined a custom race named URT43PL on Parkland with your Honda NSX
The URT name and expected number 43 moved me on it. But is it an official one? I was not able to leave before it started (joined and started). The correct name should be URTPL43 (to late to discover it in a few seconds) and the steward Lightor (and not [background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]M-TB-MB that seemed to me to open it).[/background][background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]
Fake one to avoid racers to be on in the correct one? Sorry if I miss some last information.
However it should start at 22 TCT not at 21 TCT.
[/background]
Latest standings after Race 42. Also apologies to those who joined the URT43PL that started one hour early. We set up a replacement shortly after, but we counted the early one too, although there were no fast times so it's redundant anyway.
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
URTPL36
(https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=racing&tab=log&raceID=7919039)
(https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=racing&tab=log&raceID=7919039)
- Andyman
- 27:26.56
- Lothaar
- 27:30.34
- warrdove
- 27:30.92
4
- bbeebs
- 27:35.53
5
- xldadbod
- 27:35.66
6
- Kalisa
- 27:36.00
Ikr? I was stoked for ya... then I came here :|
The final qualifiers at Parkland have run with no further additions to our top 12. Here are our qualifying drivers from the first day! If you are among these names, please do not enter any further qualifying races.
[image: i.imgur.com]
The next day's qualifying session begins at 00:00 with two races at Sewage. Good luck!
[image: i.imgur.com]
The next day's qualifying session begins at 00:00 with two races at Sewage. Good luck!
First day done.... means 12 less drivers competing on Day 2, better chances for the rest of us
Congrats to the first 12 thru
Congrats to the first 12 thru
Me, when URT runs during my vacation:
[image: i.imgflip.com]
[image: i.imgflip.com]
URTSE2
https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=racing&tab=log&raceID=7920570
https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=racing&tab=log&raceID=7920570