47 replies · 1.13k views · thread synced · 4 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:48 / 48 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
48
Discussion span
→
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
46 / 100
Engagement score
76 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Link-[2411345]
· 12 likes · I'm not sure what else he can improve on for the auction really, yes I've bought it, and it's one of the smoothest experiences I've had buying a RW weapon, quick, no excuses, no fussing around and purely transparent of …
D3vl[710249]
· 7 likes · Calm your titties, he changed it back and learned from this.
Vivien_Yap[2433359]
· 5 likes · isn't the name and amount in the co section? what's the problem about bidding via chat if it's written there?