Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Referral

Started by BEANIE2K9 [255805] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 52 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

BEANIE2K9 [255805] ×1 imaginex [2785970] ×1

imaginex [2785970]
Hey, I would like to confirm that BEANIE2K9 [255805] is my referrer.

An old school friend from the years of 2005-2010.

I've already reached level 17, will he get the first set of referral gifts?

Mentions: BEANIE2K9 [255805]

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Those are lost I am afraid. You will only get the next set of referral bonuses when the person reaches Level 20, 30 etc.