love you man hows that 300b growing in stocks
the new karen of torn
Started by tangwulin [2151948] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 122 / 122 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
oh ya i remember you now god your weak
are you mad cuz i like collete as a person with good personality
are you mad cuz i like collete as a person with good personality
what shit did you take from me? XD i wasn't even in M months ago when that happened. old news, what have you done lately?
That's because I work 60-80 hours a week nine months a year. You, on the other hand, willfully waste E mugging people for $0 because someone told you they're a scary communist. I'm not surprised you like Collete's personality; yours seems to be much the same. I'm not mad that you waste E and possibly also money, though. That skin's off your nose.
i can see why no one likes you such a sad lonely little boy i hope you make a friend soon
[image: i.pinimg.com]
[image: i.pinimg.com]
Glass houses, wangulin.
unable to join any fac or company for fear of M retribution... sounds like a lovely life
news flash im in both lol god mnc is dumb hahha
For days this time!
It's you; you are the Karen of Torn.
It's you; you are the Karen of Torn.
Hey pot, meet kettle. I was talking about batman tardwulin
normally weeks to a few months but meh
lol please show how im the karen of torn
lol please show how im the karen of torn
I don't have to; you showed us yourself by dredging up a dead thread just to make a second doomed effort at stirring up a GD mob against Griffin.
haha then why are you replying to me then hahaha
but if you wanna contact batman you gotta use the signal
[image: cdn.cultofmac.com]
but if you wanna contact batman you gotta use the signal
[image: cdn.cultofmac.com]
so hes one of my fav karens here in torn
Yeah, you do have a pattern of calling the kettle black, don't you?
Would probably lose your hard on if you realized I was in a solo faction for a year before joining R.
[image: media1.giphy.com]
[image: media1.giphy.com]
He's good for collecting easy bounties off of.
and for my next karen
you know there are a lot of karens in mnc
PhaNToM: YOU MUGGED TANGWULIN AND STOLE $1,420,907
PhaNToM: thanks
PhaNToM: Damn must suck to not be able to get into any good factions ????
Last message: 14:34:44 - 09/07/22 TCT
you know there are a lot of karens in mnc
PhaNToM: YOU MUGGED TANGWULIN AND STOLE $1,420,907
PhaNToM: thanks
PhaNToM: Damn must suck to not be able to get into any good factions ????
Last message: 14:34:44 - 09/07/22 TCT
Mentions: PhaNToM [1503918]
I never go anon when bountying you.
I want you to know it was me, like how I never stealth kill you either.
I want you to know it was me, like how I never stealth kill you either.