Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

EID MUBARAK

Started by Ketone [1836734] on in General Discussion.

27 replies · 614 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 28 / 28 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
28
Discussion span
→
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
57 / 100
Engagement score
67 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

nex [2054500]
Eid Mubarak to our Muslim friends, enjoy having a thread like this without Hoch's passive-aggressive posts to ruin it this time around!
Hawksmere [1707129]
Indeed. I wish Eid Mubarak to my colleagues.

I'm not Muslim but, as I eat tonight, I am thankful for what we have and think of those that have not.